Jumpstart Summertime and Try FIVE Sizzlin' Hot Flavor Ideas for the Grill
"This summer is all about bringing new inspiration to grilling favorites like burgers, barbecue sauce, potatoes and wings," said
This year, the
The FIVE must-grill ideas from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2017: GRILLING EDITION include:
Next Level Korean BBQ Burgers – Inspired by Tteokgalbi Korean beef patties, these burgers are loaded with layers of flavor. Swap marinated short rib for ground beef mixed with sesame, soy, honey and more. Then pile high with toppers like grilled kimchi and ginger garlic mayo.
- GRILL IT: Korean BBQ Burger with Grilled Kimchi & Ginger Garlic Mayo.
- CHEF'S TAKE: Chef Talde's Korean BBQ Burger Sliders
Backyard 'Poke' Shack – The Hawaiian raw seafood salad, poke, goes full-on grill. Sear fish or shrimp along with fresh summer veggies and fruits for smoky flavor. Throw in a bowl and mix with citrusy sweet 'n spicy dressings.
- GRILL IT: Hawaiian Grilled Tuna & Pineapple 'Poke', Grilled Tuna and Corn 'Poke' with Lime Crema, Grilled Sesame Garlic Shrimp 'Poke' with Pickled Radish & Rice
- CHEF'S TAKE: Chef Simeon's Ginger-Lime Shrimp 'Poke' with Coconut Milk & Rice
Cast Iron Spuds – Bored with your cold potato salad? Turn up the flame under old-school cast iron to create intense charred flavors in everything from loaded smashed potatoes to sausage and egg breakfast hashes.
- GRILL IT: Smokehouse Maple Sausage and Egg Hash, Grilled & Loaded Smashed Potatoes, Charred Sweet Potatoes & Summer Vegetables
- CHEF'S TAKE: Chef Mixon's Cast Iron-Grilled Italian Potatoes
White BBQ Sauce – We're about to blow the cover on the south's tangy little secret: white BBQ sauce. It's a mayo based condiment (No tomatoes in sight!) that's spooned over grilled or smoked chicken. Drizzle it on salad greens too, it's craveable tang will leave you wanting more.
- GRILL IT:
McCormick'sWhite BBQ Sauce with Smoky Chicken
Peppered Sticky Sweet Wings – Bold black pepper teams up with ripe summer fruits like blackberries and peaches to create finger lickin' grilled wings. Tossed in glaze then served with extra for dunking, this is one sweet-hot way to get the backyard party in full swing.
Media Note: to download recipe photography, visit http://mccormick.new-media-release.com/2017_grilling_flavor_forecast/index.html
For information contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jumpstart-summertime-and-try-five-sizzlin-hot-flavor-ideas-for-the-grill-300451585.html